Re: Glenbrook Driver cleared (newspaper article)

David Johnson wrote:

> John MacCallum wrote:
>
> > 2. David Johnson quotes above that he has not received the latest
> > safeworking amendments for 2000. Why I ask? We in Freightcorp
> > were given a one day school on the amendments months ago.
>
> We were given the one day school on it, but we never received the new SWUs.
>
> --
> David Johnson
> trainman@ozemail.com.au

My Apologies to City Rail.
I have a copy of the Amendments here somewhere.

There have been some additions to wording of SWU 245. SWU now includes
in the definition of travel at extreme caution, roughly quoted,
(at a speed at which you can stop in the distance you can see along
 the track ahead).

There have not been any amendment sheets issued to me as yet for
the Track Circuited, Safe Working Systems Manual.
Pope

Alias	John MacCallum