Hobson's Bay lose another member and friend.

Friends it is with a heavy heart I have to pass on to you this sad news.
Today at Fawkner Cemetery, the Family and Friends of John Morley are
gathered to pay their last respects.
John, died on Saturday, after a fairly long fight with Cancer. He was a big
part of our little Club.
The silence left by your death, John, will in part be our memorial to you, a
large part of the  life our Club, you are sadly missed already!
http://hobsonmodelrail.rrdepot.com/members/johnmorley/index.htm
--

Rod Young
http://hobsonmodelrail.rrdepot.com/