[Qld] Tilt train and Rockhampton area

I'm off to Brisbane in July (unfortuantely I can't go to Adelaide , no
thanks to work and infrequent Overland) and would like to take photo of tilt
train(THE BEST TRAIN in Australia for sure btw) within Brisbane. Would like
to know where abouts is the best place to take photo of tilt train? (I know
Bray Park is not a good one)

Also I will be taking Tilt train(THE BEST TRAIN in Australia for sure btw)
to Rockhampton and would like to take photo of trains running on Denison
street. I would like to know if there is any train running on Denison street
from Sunday afternoon(after 1730) to Tuesday morning ? (I'll be arrive in
Rocky on July 2nd leaving July 4th)