Re: [Qld] Tilt train and Rockhampton area

Would you believe Roma Street is a good spot? The SM and porters don't mind
at all just remember to ask them politely, good publicity for QR
Traveltrain, otherwise just north of Caboolture where it (depends on the
driver) accelerates to 150km/h.

--
Dean A Stalker
Email: qrhistory@dingoblue.net.au