Re: Rail motor CPH 11 and Dorrigo line stuff

Rod Gayford wrote in message...

> Why doesn't Dorrigo allow an independent audit of its exhibits and
finances
> and accounts to settle the question one way or another.

At whose expense? Are you willing to pay for it? Given that we have been
investigated by countless government departments and found to be clean (OK,
I admit that Corporate Affairs asked us to change our 'Registered Office'
sign) what purpose would yet another investigation serve. The finances are
audited every year and disclosed in the annual report. Those that want to
believe the rumour and scandal will still be malicious. Nothing will change.

Trevor