Ausrail FAQ (was is aus.rai bad)

Chris

In relation to the aus.rail FAQ that I have written, I am quite happy to
take it to the next step whenever it is ready. There are other posts on here
about a FAQ post and I think we need to decide if it is going to be
web-based or re-posted every (insert period here) in the NG.

To all

Personally, the FAQ I have designed is more about the newsgroup itself
rather than specific train based questions. I do not have the technical
knowledge of all the systems in such things as train mechanics, safeworking
etc etc. If anyone does have this knowledge and can send the relevant text
etc to me, I'm quite happy to add to the FAQ I am hosting.

Maybe it should be added as a section of Railpage?

--
Eric
aus.rail FAQ (under evaluation)

Eric's Transport Site Direct URL: http://www.erk.au.com/erktrans/
Sport, TV and Humour Archives http://www.webalias.com/erknet
Email me: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)

"They have the internet on computers now?" - Homer Simpson.