Re: Rail motor CPH 11 and Dorrigo line stuff

I would doubt any tourist railway in NSW would be financially viable without the
donations of time and money from members, the general public and Government
authorities. For any new operator they need to find up to $40,000 for insurance
alone before they can operate any trains.
Cheers
Bob