Re: not quite what was meant...

Michael Kurkowski wrote:

> trainman@ozemail.com.au (David Johnson) wrote in
> <393E2231.2A80C3B5@ozemail.com.au>:
>
> >> On a spark fan trip last year, an announcement went over the PA at
> >> Flinders Street station platform 4+5 "This train does not take normal
> >> passengers".
> >
> >The same announcement was made in Sydney for a SETS trip.  Jill Roberts
> >shouted out at the top of her voice "What's that supposed to mean?"
>
> Spark fan trips are renowned for mixed fruits.
>
> Try an Elecrail trip one day.

Nothing can compare to a SETS tours. they are mixed fruit cakes.

Just remember that if you see jillasorus on a train, head the other
directions, esp, if she knows your face.

> --

Bye for now,

Eben

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~tkid/

I feel like I'm in a rut.  Every time I go to bed at night,
I find myself just getting up again in the morning.
     ---Brad Stine