Re: Whats your fav loco?

Michael Kurkowski <usenet.spam@gunzel.net> wrote in message

> Nothing looks better than a flat top T long end leading with a rake of
GY's
> and variants thereof, with a Z van at the rear (:

Ah yes I can clearly recall the nights when these trains ruled the rails on
the Toolamba Echuca branch during the 79-80 bumper wheat harvest. As a train
got the stick upon leaving Kyabram away she went with the T barking at full
notch breaking the crisp night air and having the sound gradually fade away
into the distance with the echo being reverberated for up to 10 minutes or
so marking each crossing as it passed. Thankfully  audio recorded.

T to a Tee Thommo