Re: Whats your fav loco?

The C class looks better becuase it is not classic looking. the 44 has the classic
look which can't be beaten.

The C has the shear impressive look.

--
Bye for now,

Eben

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~tkid/

I feel like I'm in a rut.  Every time I go to bed at night,
I find myself just getting up again in the morning.
     ---Brad Stine