Re: Freight Australia P class

Hi,

Yuri J Sos wrote:

> After Essendon demolished Geelong........

Yes it's a good time to be alive for us Bomber supporters :)

Getting back onto the rails though, my colleagues tell me due to football
last weekend, 8 footy specials ran (is that 8 on the Geelong line, or 8 all
together?), including P23 and P20 (fresh green peas!).  I wonder if they
were push-pulling on the same train?

Cheers,
CH.
--