Re: Catchpoints - what are they?

Duh!! here we go again. If you cut and paste the diagram into Notepad
and then place the curser after (OL1 via P10N) and hit return, then put
the curser after OL1/4 and hit return, you should get a fair
representation of the diagram. Meanwhile I'm going back to school to
brush up on ascii drawings :-)

regards Ian