Re: Are all Endeavour Prohibited on Airport Line?

Under normal circumstances, diesel trains are not permitted in the City
Circle and Eastern Suburbs Railway. I would assume this applies to the
Airport Line as well. So therefore, all Endeavour services would operate via
Sydenham (or Strathfield as an alternative). Therefore (I can sense the next
question), passengers would have to alight at Campbelltown, Glenfield (if
the train stops there of course) or Central and change for the Airport line.
As far as I'm aware and concerned, Central would be the preferrred option
given the current routing for the Southern Highlands direct services.

--
Eric
aus.rail FAQ (under evaluation)

Eric's Transport Site Direct URL: http://www.erk.au.com/erktrans/
Sport, TV and Humour Archives http://www.webalias.com/erknet
Email me: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)

The White Zone is for the immediate loading and unloading of passengers
only. There is no stopping in a Red Zone.