Re: Are all Endeavour Prohibited on Airport Line?

"Gordon" <gordonjt@ihug.com.au> wrote in message
> Are all Southern Highlands direct services to/from Central are still via
> Sydenham?

Yes. They run into platforms 1 to 15, and you cannot access these platforms
from the airport line.

There is also a sign at Turrella facing UP trains - I only caught the first
part of it, soming along the lines of loco hauled trains and non-electric
trains not proceeding....... - I presume it was a sign saying these trains
were not to poceed unless the signal showed a certain aspect (i.e. NOT on
the airport line).

Dave