Re: K set conversions.

Caught the the 8.18 am from Cheltenham on Friday and it was a converted K
being the one photographed by Anita at Penrith. I wonder how long the sealed
up windows are going to stay sealed up once the vandals get to know of them.
Cheers
Rod Gayford

2ndfjskvqcuripj52t1shkbhlmev5ukelv@4ax.com">news:2ndfjskvqcuripj52t1shkbhlmev5ukelv@4ax.com...