Re: Re: K set conversions.

K84 is another formerly non-a/c set now with its windows glued. however it's not the one with the
blue banner.

So there now appears to be at least 12 cars done.

Rod Gayford got bored on Sun, 4 Jun 2000 10:56:24 +1000 and so wrote the following:

          Caught the the 8.18 am from Cheltenham on Friday and it was a converted K
          being the one photographed by Anita at Penrith.

yes K72

 I wonder how long the sealed
          up windows are going to stay sealed up once the vandals get to know of them.
          Cheers
          Rod Gayford

          2ndfjskvqcuripj52t1shkbhlmev5ukelv@4ax.com">news:2ndfjskvqcuripj52t1shkbhlmev5ukelv@4ax.com...