Re: Whats your fav diseasel oco?

Referring to diseasel only................

Yep.

C class on Ingliston.

Lay down misere.

No question.

The C class simply oozed raw horsepower, their rugged looks
beautiful.... like a Bull Terrier is beautiful <g!>; yes, I know they
vibrated and they were hot in summer, cold in winter, the hot plates
didn't work.  Several of my clients were VR/VLine drivers and had a
love/hate relationship with them - all said they output 3000 very big
horses (I think Rod Young will confirm).  Whenever they departed
Sunshine, my whole clinic shook as they notched up over Anderson Road,
and coming in you'd hear the dynamics screaming from about Ardeer.  I
cabrode once from Sunshine to Ballarat - an amazing and cherished
memory.

Simply ecstatic/orgasmic  (and before you ask, I have three kids so I
know the difference <g!>).

I thought they'd last forever, so I'd drive up to Bank Box on a Sat
afternoon and just sit there and listen and watch "run 8" at 15km/h.
No photos, no video, no audio.  It'd be almost dark in June when the
looong evening Adelaide jet went up the Hill.

Working about 50m from the Anderson Road crossing, I've heard 'em all
since '73 - B, S, X, C, G, BL.....I like bulldogs, but the ground
trembling turbo GMs do it for me every time (in 2000 it's the A class
on the 1719 down Bacchus Marsh through the gates at 1737).

I wonder if NR would sell me a working C class?

I am so looking forward to going up to Heathcote Junction to listen to
the Ls work up the grade there.  1980 in 2000.

Regards

Yuri
--
Yuri J Sos