Re: [NSW] Heavy Rail - "Terminal" stations

hmm...Sydney Central apparently has been scrapped (temporarily?) because every other announcement
you hear at stations and made by guards say just "Central" not "Sydney Central", but also due to the
shopping centre being at Town Hall.

At Strathfield now the former "Sydney Terminal" trains are announced by Goldman as "The train on
platform number 1 goes to Central only". Only would you hear "Sydney Terminal" at places like
Honrsby, Hurstville, Gosford, Sutherland, Parramatta etc (SPI is sort of "hard wired" to display and
announce "Sydney Terminal" for the Central/South Coast trains)