[NSW] Heavy Rail - "Terminal" stations

Having recently got rid of one station name which always unofficially  had
"Terminal" in it (i.e. Sydney "Terminal" - the official name was always
"Sydney"), we now have TWO new ones - Domestic "Terminal" and International
"Terminal" - the word "Terminal" appears under the name on the platform
walls, and I've heard it used in announcements.

BTW, you would have thought they would distinguish the four new stations on
the airport line better - e.g. by colour-coding the decor.

Rgds

Ron BESDANSKY