Re: [NSW] my free travels today

Dave Proctor wrote:

 "Anita Lukaszyk" <neety@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
 news:3934EDDE.40BE7E75@ozemail.com.au...
 > It wasn't even a V set... Shame on you!  I was on V sets all day
today
 > (with the exception of Wynard-Wolli Ck-Central).
 >
 > Dave Proctor wrote:
 >
 > > Seriously, I have not been on a train since yesterday, when I went
from
 > > Kingswood to Penrith.

 I wish I had been on a V-set (the greatest train in Australia, btw). I
have
 not been on a V-set (the greatest train in Australia, btw) since
Monday. If
 only every journey was on a V-set (the greatest train in Australia,
btw) I
 would be happy. Some journeys are on K-sets, some are on R and S sets,
but
 only about 50% are on V-sets (the greatest train in Australia, btw).

 Dave

I wonder why I get the impression that Dave likes V sets.
I must add that they were the best I rose whilst in NSW and the Tangaras
the
worst, if only because you can't see out the windows because they are so
murky.

John McCallum, member Melbourne PC User Group,
email <mccallum@melbpc.org.au>