Re: [NSW] my free travels today

I think it's time we took on Carl Scully for sdiscrimination.
I didn't benefit from this fare free day or the 20% discount and yet I
use trains a damn lot and are inconveniencedd a lot. I daily document
their times because I am creating a web site to highlight how bad they
are.

I buy a travelpass and got no discount. This is utter crap! I deserve
20% off, not just now but all the time. But in terms of now, I desreve
20% off for this week, but no, Carl Scully likes to discriminate. So not
all train travllers are better off.