Re: [NSW] my free travels today

Clintmeister wrote:

> I think it's time we took on Carl Scully for sdiscrimination.
> I didn't benefit from this fare free day or the 20% discount and yet I
> use trains a damn lot and are inconveniencedd a lot. I daily document
> their times because I am creating a web site to highlight how bad they
> are.
>
> I buy a travelpass and got no discount. This is utter crap! I deserve
> 20% off, not just now but all the time. But in terms of now, I desreve
> 20% off for this week, but no, Carl Scully likes to discriminate. So not
> all train travllers are better off.

The reason for this was because travelpasses are valid for travel on buses and
ferries.  The trains were the only ones that were free.  They couldn't discount
on the bus component.  Perhaps if you complain about how late the buses are, you
might get a free day on them too.

--
David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au