Re: Spies, Lies and Olympics - ABC-TV, 31/5

In bewteen Heidelberg West and Latrobe uni near waterdale road...I used to
live there actually, there still a small area near that region call "Olympic
Village"   how are these people get to city????this area is poorly serve by
public transport(serve by National Bus...another words
poor service)

Cheers
James

8F469E4EEtelstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net">news:8F469E4EEtelstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net...