Re: [v] Flinders St station stuff-ups - AGAIN

Hillside is not the one to blame , the reason of change platform usually
caused by Federation square construction distruptions, delay from Bayside
trains or V/line caused changes.

Cheers
James

393650F7.C0711C87@nospam.bigpond.com">news:393650F7.C0711C87@nospam.bigpond.com...