Re: [v] Flinders St station stuff-ups - AGAIN

<<<MERTOL>>>> is the one govern all the signals, platform entering and
annoucements

.....And those bloody screen you describe was working when I got there to
(Flinder street) catch 4:32pm service to Alanmein.

I don't know what's your problem with Hillside trains, Hillside is better
then Met or PTC ever been, if you don't like Hillside then try driving to
work every morning.

Cheers
James

Mick Stock <mzs@nospam.bigpond.com> wrote in message > 14:59 Lilydale was
announced as "departing plat. 4", and passengers were
> only given a one minute warning of this fact.  Considering the mess that
> plat 2/3 is in at the moment, moving everyone from 2/3 across to 4 is a
> major pain the the a..., so why did they do it?
>
> And why the hell can't they stop changing what platform a train is going
> to leave from?  As a typical example (and one which happens almost every
> day on some services):
Not true, I have been commuting for the last few weeks and nothing like that
happened.