Re: [NSW] my free travels today

Totally agree.....those of you who still stand by V set will change your
mind when you see the luxury interior of IMU. Cityrail's proposal high speed
inter urban train should be at least upto this standard, and stop using one
of those dirty vinyl seats. QR leads the way for having the best suburban
and interurban trains in Australia., their SMU2 is out of this world.

...I wondered if our up coming Siemens and Alstom EMUs and Adtranz DMU would
be as good?????

Cheers
James

39361ed7$0$8420$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39361ed7$0$8420$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...