Re: Driver Training 3

In July 1995 Cabinet approved the implementation of new administration
arrangements for rail safety management in Western Australia. These
arrangements are based on principles proposed for an Inter- Government
Agreement on National Rail Safety. The principles are:

www.transport.wa.gov.au

zdQg5.491115$VR.6165407@news5.giganews.com">news:zdQg5.491115$VR.6165407@news5.giganews.com...