Re: Why did accident take place?

B + J Behan <marodame@tpg.com.au> wrote:

> Have any of you people worked in the train driving industry. There are a
> lot reasons for accidents to hapen be it human, electrical, mechanical
> or vandals, but untill you have been involved in an incident like this
> or simular I reckon you should keep your opinions to your self and only
> report on the facts.

There is no reason that there should not be discussion of the incident
based the known circumstances.   Whether or not any of us have "worked
in the train driving industry" is quite irrelevant.  Most, if not all,
of us, are train travellers and have a strong vested interest in rail
safety issues.

> Most of you all blamed the driver in the Glenbrook mishap
> and now this one.

That is not a "fact" its just your opinion and it also factually
inaccurate... so much for reporting on "facts"!

Cheers,

Bill