Re: Why did accident take place?

Have any of you people worked in the train driving industry. There are a
lot reasons for accidents to hapen be it human, electrical, mechanical
or vandals, but untill you have been involved in an incident like this
or simular I reckon you should keep your opinions to your self and only
report on the facts. Most of you all blamed the driver in the Glenbrook
mishap and now this one. The inquiry will bring out the truth and then
you can have your go at who was to blame and you can also try to change
any rules you feel fit need to be changed. Remember all inquires are
open to the public now and not inhouse.