Re: railway fences (NSW) (was railway line fences(vic)and good neighbours duty of care)

In outback NSW many lines ran through paddocks with cattle grids provided
where the line crossed fence lines. The railways themselves were never
fenced.

Was that the standard NSWGR practice or did the policy vary?

Cheers
John Wayman
398016D2.AB0BC481@attglobal.net">news:398016D2.AB0BC481@attglobal.net...