Re: Sydney trains in video clips etc

doug williams (dougiebass@hotmail.com) wrote:
> Heres some more to get you reminiscing...........

> - Whilst this one does not feature Sydney trains, Sheena Easton, an early
> 80's singer from England's video for "9 to 5 (morning train)" was shot at
> the Bluebell Railway in England. The song was (unfortunately?) no1 out here
> for a while around 1981. If you happen to catch re-runs of Countdown on the
> ABC (usually shown during "RAGE") check out the video. The song (and maybe
> the singer) is pretty average but the trains are worth a look!

Julian Lennon - Now You're In Heaven. Filmed, at I think, the North
Yorkshire Moors Railway.

Queen - Breakthru. Filmed at the Nene Valley Railway.

Also, there was an Australian clip recently filmed at Geelong showing a
WCR S class. Can't remember the name of the group or song. Saw it a few
months ago on Rage.

Cheers
David