Re: [NSW] train sent the wrong way

"David Johnson" <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
397D7854.7EF4C0BE@ozemail.com.au">news:397D7854.7EF4C0BE@ozemail.com.au...

> Can't say for sure, but due to the absence of "Rabbit's Ears" at the
signal
> before Harris Park, a train doing track speed through Harris Park cannot
stop in
> time if the Home signal is showing turnout.

Also the Down West Suburban (I think that is it, the one that runs from
platform 4 at Granville to platform 4 at Harris Park) is signalled for
two-way running, so it is possible to get two yellows when leaving Harris
Park on the up and still go to Granville (although the route indicator says
"D" instead of "S").

Dave