Re:[NSW] train sent the wrong way

Andrew,

There is a BIG difference between a train travelling down the wrong
section of track and an incorrect Platform Indicator. If the Platform
Indicator is showing incorrect information, tell the Station Staff. They
are the ones who can change the display (or get somebody else to).
Otherwise tell the Guard who *should* make an announcement advising them
of the correct stopping pattern of the train.

--
The art of flying is to throw
yourself at the ground and miss

Anita Lukaszyk