Re: [Vic] Connex Website

Surprised they used a pic of an old train.

Little crossing icon says "RAILROAD CROSSING". Perhaps they're going to
change all the signs on their routes to spell it that way?

Map doesn't show names of underground stations that their own trains run
through - how stupid is that?!? (IMHO Swanston has the best multi-operator
map of the 4 Melbourne rail transport companies - on it Yarra routes are
shown in full, but just greyed out.)

Seriously awkward navigation/scrolling through long pages... I wonder how it
is for accessibility.

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia