Re: Brief trip report MEL-CBR-MEL and thoughts on 737 vs A320 cabins.

"James C" <idonthavemail@noemail.org> wrote in message
397c2686$0$11209$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:397c2686$0$11209$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> > If it really saved time, or if the extra time was insignificant, then I
> > would take the train assuming it was cost effective. For pleasure, I
would
> > take the plane as I prefer them. Same reason I fly to Tassie rather than
> > take the Spirit of Tasmania.
>
> Planes give you pleasure????

Planes give me pleasure.

> which airline?

DP Airlines, flying out of Bankstown (Illawarra Flying School, and a Piper
Warrior or Tomahawk - although the Warrior is cheaper).

As far as RPT operations go, Ansett Australia, the last flight of the day
(to wherever) - arrive at the airport at around 1500, spend the rest of the
time in Golden Wing (the bar is free, and since they do not need a liquor
licence - they are not selling alcohol - there is no "Responsible Service of
Alcohol" garbage they have to consider. As long as you don't get obnoxious,
they keep pouring it) and then get "poured" onto the plane.

Dave