Re: Brief trip report MEL-CBR-MEL and thoughts on 737 vs A320 cabins.

"Taliesin Walker" <taliesin@nospam.chariot.net.au> wrote in message
397ab83e_2@news.chariot.net.au">news:397ab83e_2@news.chariot.net.au...
> Also, won't travelling on the train fare be less than the airfare? I heard
> that the coach class fare would be similar to the bus? Is this true?

Who knows - much too early to tell at this stage, I would imagine that they
would follow the European model, i.e. cheap fares for APEX (but nothing
anywhere near as bad as the airlines currently have) and walk up fares
competitive with airlines.

Dave