Re: Re-Gauging other than to Standard Gauge

James C <noemail@emailsux.com> wrote in message
397a8a58$0$11188$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:397a8a58$0$11188$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...

> > Have there ever been any re-gaugings away from Standard Gauge?
> > I cant think of any.

Hmmmm, waddabout one of the tracks in the South Dynon Carriage Shed.
Not much I know...

Only other thing I can think of is Clarence - Top Points - Bottom
Points. The fact there was for a slight period of time when there was
no track at all means it may not really be a re-gauging as such.

> FA may convert some SG lines to BG north of Tocuwmal

Here I thought the Inland railway proposal called for Seymour -
Tocumwal to be converted to SG...

--
HXP1
(now with V6.08 software)