Re: [NSW] Tangara Derailment , Hornsby

Mea culpa!

Having watched this evening's news (channel 7) I was clearly wrong.  The
train was on the up main (platform 3) not the down Shore (platform 2).

I had a major brain explosion somewhere between the box and the PC.

Chris

Chris Downs <cvdowns@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
pm2e5.41605$N4.1558456@ozemail.com.au">news:pm2e5.41605$N4.1558456@ozemail.com.au...
> Dave's absolutely correct, platform 2 it is.
>
> Chris
>
> Dave Proctor <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
> fkWd5.443344$VR.5599990@news5.giganews.com">news:fkWd5.443344$VR.5599990@news5.giganews.com...
> > "Chris Downs" <cvdowns@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
> > y4Wd5.40881$N4.1548908@ozemail.com.au">news:y4Wd5.40881$N4.1548908@ozemail.com.au...
> > > I have no track or signal diagrams.
> > >
> > > For the points immediately north of Hornsby on the down Shore
(platform
> 3)
> >
> > Isn't Platform 3 the Up Main? Platform 1 is on the far east, and
Platform