Re: Good bye Hillside, Hello Connex Rail

"James C" <noemail@emailsux.com> wrote in message
39784f38$0$11145$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39784f38$0$11145$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...

> > I mean, as a commuter, I don't give a flying fsck about the name of the
> > company transporting me. Just get me there. Quickly. Cheaply. Reliably.
> >
> > Paul.

> I really prefer a name that shows location and purpose, such as Melbourne
> Metro, Melbourne trains etc.

Why? The very area that they are operating in should indicate all of that.
You do not need to have toe name "Melbourne" in the trading name for you to
use them, do you? If so, you are rather fickle.

Dave