Re: [NSW] Mortuary Station

Yes, the station and its gardens are available for hire for weddings,
functions, product launches, etc. Recent events in which 3801 Limited has
been involved have been for Ford and Telstra.

There is still room for 3 cars and a diesel loco at the platform. The train
is usually used as a wind break more than as a means of transportation.

--
Geoff Lillico

3978021E.C949130F@mindless.com">news:3978021E.C949130F@mindless.com...