Re: [NSW] Double 86 class on freight

That was CA16 As we were finishing loading another job came in with 4x86.
Which had the usual effect of pulling the power- even when both trains were
stationary. As usual Newnes Substation was unable to take 8 electric's on
line at the one time, particularly once the power is restored and all eight
come on line together. (the only way out of this is for one lot of engines
to stay offline by dropping their pans until things sort themselves out)

It only gets worse if anything is around on the main line, and I have been
in the situation where we have had to bring engines back on line two at a
time. I for one won't be sorry to see them go give me quad 81's any day.