Re: [Melb] Bayside performance/compensation

On Wed, 19 Jul 2000 15:30:34 +1000, Ben Munro <sporologist@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>And to get the free daily ticket, you have to mail the yearly/monthly
>ticket in to them as proof. Which of course means you'd have to buy
>another ticket while they had yours. I can't see too many people being
>stupid enough to do this.

It said in the papers today (The Age, IIRC) that a photocopy of your
ticket may be sent if the ticket is still valid.  Not sure if that is
true or not.

Is it actually possible to check if a ticket has been validated on the
Dandenong/Frankston lines?  I doubt that every validation is recorded
on the ticket.

Regards,
Chris Brown