Re: R711's adventures today

James C <noemail@emailsux.com> wrote in message
39706d8b$0$11136$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39706d8b$0$11136$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...

> What??? you were on the train as well????

Oh no no no, my spies were talking to their spies & so on.  Thru the wonder
of SMS & voicemail good/bad news  propogates quickly.  (Just I couldn't be
bothered to post to aus.rail or VRN straight away).

> I was travelling in carriage 2

Which was a...?

> (the one right next to Scots carriage)

A carriage full of Scots, I take it?

> I also took the same bus as the scots all the way to Warnambool,
> Scots entertained the bus passenger by sanng songs all the way to
> Warrnambool....no one was complainting,......except R711 fans.....

I always prefer to travel in the ACZ.

--
HXP1
(now with v6.08 software)