Re: R711's adventures today

What??? you were on the train as well????
I was travelling in carriage 2 (the one right next to Scots carriage)

I also took the same bus as the scots all the way to Warnambool,
Scots entertained the bus passenger by sanng songs all the way to
Warrnambool....no one was complainting,......except R711 fans.....

Cheers
James

397066c4$0$11203$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:397066c4$0$11203$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...