Re: Images of 4908's new livery.

I think 3801 would look good painted "battleship grey" as it was painted in the
1940's.
3813 would be the ideal locomotive to turn into a "super 38" or maybe use its
some of its parts to build the proposed 4-8-4 passenger loco that the NSWGR was
thinking about building. Although it would be cheaper to regauge a Victorian
Railways R class to standard gauge.

Btw...  I thought all the government locos in 3801 Ltd, RTM and  Power House
care are owned by the NSW Government.

Chris