Re: Overland loading

Despite the fare reduction, air fare still under cut first class sleeper
fare by 2$. .....

Roderick Smith <rodsmith@werple.net.au> wrote in message
> The timetable change was also accompanied by a fare reduction and a
substantial
> publicity campaign.
> Perhaps ridership would have increased by more than 40% if the former
timetable
> had been retained along with the fare reduction and the publicity.
I hope they can bring back 30$ coach fare to stay competitive with other
coaches as Overland is the most expensive way to get there on the ground ,
sleeper is even more expensive then airfare,  pay more attension with
daylight service, (best if they can have a twice dayliy, one day and one
night service., and improve facilities, (get a really comfortable lounge or
even an end obeservation lounge/platform car)

Cheers
James