Overland loading

According to Turntable, Overland's ridership increase by 40% since the
reschedule/introduction of daylight service in May. Stephen Bradford said
this train's future looked safe.  Most passengers, however are from either
Melbourne or Adelaide wanted to get to either to either destination. Not
many passengers aboard at intermediate stops. My personal experienced 2
weeks ago I noticed more people in SA towns use the train.

The timetable itself is more sutable for Melbourne people who wants to take
a weekend off in Adelaide. Not very useful for intermediate townships. While
the train had its success, the facilities is not sufficient, Kookabarra club
car aren't that comfortable to stay in during the day(when compare with IP
or Ghan's lounge)
The frequency is also poor at 4 times weekly, Ghan doing no help as Ghan
bypass all the stops in between Adelaide and Melbourne. It can only be a
short term success. GSR needs to input more and pay more attension in order
to stay success.

Cheers
James