ANOTHER CORRECTION to : Re: (Sydney) Olympic timetable all stations

apologies for more misleading info..."scheduled inspections" means
scheduled ROLLINGSTOCK inspections, not track inspections. Otherwise
Carlingford line, Inner West and Airport wouldn't be able to be closed
down.

In article <396d0398$0$11203$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>,
  " Hubert Lam" <hubert@imap4.com> wrote:
> Quite interesting. They've decided to run Illawarra trains as all
stops from
> Cronulla, Waterfall and Hurstville
>
> * Burwood is listed as the main loser in the Olympic timetable,
losing up to
> 7 trains/hour (hope they're the all stops ones!). The so-called 16
trains
> /hour in the off peak comprises of 8 that run via local line and out
of the
> 8, 4 are all stops to City.
>
> * Northern line will lose its morning fast services to the City, and
morning
> Epping trains will extend to Hornsby to serve all stops (4 an hour
only!).
> All Central Coast train ("V sets") will call at Concord West. Now
they're
> putting the extended platforms into use! (When is the new signage
going in?)

> * ALL East Hills line trains will all run through the Airport (except
from
> 1.30am - 4am with track inspections...I remember Bill McNiven saying
there
> are no scheduled inspections during the Olympics, or I may be
mistaken)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.