Re: Yet more radios needed

418Mhz is GRN and is only available as PMR up north, they need what the
Rural Fire Service did, put ALL units on the same model radio with the exact
same programming in the exact same spectrum and then they will be able to
get away with just changing channel. The sales of the huge quantities of
existing radios should nearly pay for the upgrade. Then with a bit of luck
they may be able to interact with emergency services directly if an
emergency should arise.

396d8f02$0$11212$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:396d8f02$0$11212$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...