Yet more radios needed

One of the outcomes of the Glenbrook inquiry is that "ALL" trains that run
thru Cityrail territory must now carry a Cityrail radio.
I just hope that someone has thought about the logistics of this and how it
might affect some operators like NRC for instance who already have cabs full
of radios to operate in the other juridictions ,not to mention the cost of
outfitting 120 plus locos with yet more radios.
It also affects operators like Austrac,ATN and FA if they wish to run grain
trains to Pt Kembla.

Bring on Rail reform please.

I just hope that the AP to Darwin mob dont require yet more radios.

MD